Just For Fun~My creative blog for scrapbooking and digital freebies!
If you are in need of a good book you can find one at http://amysbookcollection.blogspot.com/!

Monday, August 10, 2009

That Would Be Nice...

I would love to say that all I did today was sit back and chill...But I didn't.









I would love to say that I got to read more of A Girl Named Zippy...
But I didn't.







I would love to say that it was a good day spent cleaning my mother-in-law's house, packing up my grandmother's apartment, mowing the lawn, putting paperwork together to refinance the house and cleaning my dad's auto body shop...And it was.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Sometimes a successful productive day is as equally satisfying as a relaxing one.

The pictures are adorable!

SuzanSayz said...

Amy, do you ever have a day when you don't accomplish everything on your to do list and then some? You have no idea idea how much I admire you.

Mikki said...

Wow!!! that's a lot of work. Are you free tomorrow? I could use a little of your motivation! ;P

Lisa Christine said...

You always have the best posts!

Sounds like you accomplished a lot today!

Bren's Life said...

I love how you capture him in picture. How the heck do you do it? I have tried so hard. But just can't get in at the right focus or whatever...
Bet if felt good to help today!